What exactly does Boomer Movers do?
Boomer Movers is a Senior move management company offering professional services to guide and assist older adults and their families sort through the emotional and physical aspects of the natural progression of downsizing and relocation. We customize every aspect to enable a turn-key solution to downsizing from your home of 30-50 years, into a smaller, more manageable residence.
You, the client is our focus. Our goal is to support your decisions on all aspects, paying attention to every detail as we work with you every step of the way in the planning, coordination and organization, relieving the sense of overwhelm that often accompanies a transition to a new home.
More specifically, Boomer Movers can help with:
- Developing an overall move
- Organizing, sorting and downsizing
- Customized floor plans
- Arranging for the profitable disposal of unwanted items through auction, estate sale, buy-out, consignment, donation, or a combination of the above
- Interviewing, scheduling and overseeing movers
- Arranging shipments and storage
- Supervise and oversight of professional packing
- Unpacking and setting up the new home
- Related services, such as cleaning, waste removal, shopping, senior escort, assisting with selection of a realtor and helping prepare the home to be sold.
One call to Boomer Movers can connect you with services older adults and families need for a seamless, successful transition of all kinds.
Who might use Boomer Movers?
We are contacted by various sources:
- Older adults
- Family members
- Banks and trustee’s
- Geriatric Care Managers
- Social service providers/social workers
- Senior living communities
- Physicians, home care and other health providers
- Staging professionals