Boomer Movers – Senior Move Management and downsizing services Alberta
Helping seniors downsize, move and more
For seniors, and their boomer children/families, when the time comes, helping seniors downsize and move can be a daunting task. The checklist is long and hours of time needs committed to these tasks to help seniors downsize and move. This is why we started this Senior Move Management business. We take the stress out of helping seniors downsize and move, because we do all the work required, right down to the last detail. If you're looking for the opportunity to learn more about how we go about helping the elderly downsize and how it works, then feel free to read on or contact us. We would be more than happy to explain our Senior Move Management services serving CentralAlberta and surrounding communities. For confident, competent care with so much more, you'll be in good hands.
What does Boomer Movers do?
Boomer Movers focuses on providing quality, respectful elderly moving services for those who are ready to transition from living in a family home to something else that is more attuned to their needs. We focus on the elderly population to provide a specialty service to this often-neglected demographic. More importantly, Senior Move Management services should be more than just helping seniors downsize and move. Boomer Movers is uniquely qualified in helping the elderly prepare/and downsize by catering to their needs in a respectful and caring way. That's what Boomer Movers core concept is all about.
Benefits of Boomer Movers:
For the older home owner who is looking to make a change, there are a lot of benefits when it comes to Boomer Movers. As a senior downsizing and Move Management service in Alberta, our goal for our clients is to create an all around pleasant moving experience. Here are the highlights to focus on:
- Quality care: Above all else, our focus with our elderly moving services is that each client and their family receive the respect and attentive care that is empowering in an often dis-empowering stage of life. Our interaction with the elderly is just as important, if not more, than downsizing and moving our elderly. Getting to know our clients is an important first step and one of the most rewarding aspects of being a Senior Move Manager. Empathetic listening is key to better understand our clients needs and concerns around preparing for what can be a very emotional chapter in their lives. We genuinely love what we do, and strive to demonstrate this in everything we do for you and your loved ones.
- Professional experience: We have experience in all things related to planning, downsizing, moving, in addition to connections to all local resources to make it easy for you. We apply this experience to every move that we do, and we learn from every experience to make sure that we are constantly improving our operations and professionalism. In addition, we ensure all of our employees, at every level, are trained so that every client knows their care, and most precious belongings are in great hands.
- All estimates are custom to each move and service provided: Some moving company’s charge a flat hourly rate, which means you really don’t know the final price for services rendered until it's done. This is why we, as a senior move management company provide custom estimates. We will give you a custom estimate based on just your unique needs accessed at your FREE in-home consultation. After all, not all homes and/or families are the same. This means that your move will be as unique as your home. So, we provide custom estimates right from the start because your needs should not be the same price as someone else’s. Your estimate, and how we execute it on your behalf, will be as personal as you. Each step is explained in our detailed Service Plan so you'll understand every aspect of our senior downsizing service in a clear and concise way.
Boomer Movers senior move management and downsizing services. We've got you covered. This includes...
◦ Packing: Packing is a hassle no matter who you are. We understand that and understand you are looking for help, so we do it all on your behalf while also putting focus on making sure that we are respectful of your possessions at all times. Our elderly moving services are designed to be fast, respectful and professional.
◦ Moving: When you're ready to move, we'll be right behind you with all of your possessions ready to be carefully, and efficiently moved out and then set into your new living space. We know what we're doing and we'll be ready to put our carefully designed plan into action.
◦ Planning out your new floor plan: Sometimes that hardest part is determining how everything is going to fit properly into your new space. To help with this, we use a custom floor planning app to take your furniture, and design it in your new home, reassuring you that everything will fit perfectly.
◦ Removal of unwanted items: After the decision has been made to downsize, that usually means you have items you no longer need or want. Once the heirlooms have been handed off to loved ones, we are happy to disperse of the rest with the help of appraisers, online sales, auctions, estate or garage sales, as well as donations delivery to local thrift stores and/or waste management facilities. It’s just that easy.
◦ Cleaning, Small Repairs, Preparation for Home Sale & Staging: Once in your new home, let us take care of the details in cleaning up and preparing your previous house for sale. We work alongside reputable contractors and realtors to ensure you get the highest dollar for your investments. As well, unless you're a professional interior decorator, staging your home is lot of work and a lot of stress. So, allow us to stage it for you to help you see that you can simply put your feet up and relax while we take care of making your beloved home look amazing for potential buyers.
- Less stress all around: From boomers to the older generation themselves, trusting Boomer Movers makes the entire experience easier and less stressful on everyone. You and your loved ones don’t need the stress of everything related to helping seniors downsize and re-locate. We like to think of ourselves as your first alternative to family, here to help our be-loved seniors make their way to their next chapter in life – wherever it takes them.
How do I know I'm ready for Boomer Movers?
Whether it's an age-related question or a move-related one, we'd be happy to talk with you about your potential plans and what we can do for you. We understand that this is often an emotional time and we want to make sure we will work alongside you and your family to ensure we are all working towards the best possible outcome for your loved ones. Whether you are just beginning to think about moving and looking for more information, or ready to go, contact Boomer Movers to find out if we are the right fit for you. We are easy to deal with, so get in touch with us and allow us to give you guidance on this important matter. This is a big deal and we want you to make sure that you are in charge of it all. What we offer at Boomer Movers is a unique Senior Management Service, that you just won't find anywhere else.
What exactly does Boomer Movers do?
Boomer Movers is a Senior move management company offering professional services to guide and assist older adults and their families sort through the emotional and physical aspects of the natural progression of downsizing and relocation. We customize every aspect to enable a turn-key solution to downsizing from your home of 30-50 years, into a smaller, more manageable residence.
You, the client is our focus. Our goal is to support your decisions on all aspects, paying attention to every detail as we work with you every step of the way in the planning, coordination and organization, relieving the sense of overwhelm that often accompanies a transition to a new home.
More specifically, Boomer Movers can help with:
- Developing an overall move
- Organizing, sorting and downsizing
- Customized floor plans
- Arranging for the profitable disposal of unwanted items through auction, estate sale, buy-out, consignment, donation, or a combination of the above
- Interviewing, scheduling and overseeing movers
- Arranging shipments and storage
- Supervise and oversight of professional packing
- Unpacking and setting up the new home
- Related services, such as cleaning, waste removal, shopping, senior escort, assisting with selection of a realtor and helping prepare the home to be sold.
One call to Boomer Movers can connect you with services older adults and families need for a seamless, successful transition of all kinds.
- Provide affordable rates, so you can decide what fits your budget
- Takes care of the packing and unpacking, so you can be available to support your parent’s emotional needs, instead of doing the physical work
- Are insured and bonded, so you can be confident that your belongings are protected
- Help clients stage their home, so is sells quickly at the highest price
- Help you develop a floor plan, so you can visualize your belongings in you new home and be confident everything will fit
- Take care of all the details, so you can sleep at night
NOTE: There are no two moves that are alike; each will have its own individual characteristics, and time requirements that influence price. Boomer Movers Inc. will provide a written estimate approved and signed by the client prior to work commencing.We are a Senior Move Management Service.